Iceman is Saturday 11/3/12
Iceman: What We Don’t Know
- We don’t know the right clothing combination.
- We don’t know the right tire size.
- We don’t know the right tire pressure.
- We don’t know the actual weather on an hourly basis.
- We don’t know how much sand is too much sand.
Iceman: What We Do Know
- We know that this Saturday is the 23rd running of the Iceman Cometh Challenge. It’s the final hurrah for the 2012 cycling season, and the kick-off for the Fat Bike season!
- We know that IT WILL BE FUN.
- We know that the entire Hometown crew is going up north to ride and help cheer on over 4,000 of our closest friends.
- We know that we can’t wait to see you there.
- We know that you should keep reading…
Iceman Weekend Store Schedule
FRI, November 2nd – CLOSED
SAT, November 3rd – CLOSED
SUN, November 4th – CLOSED
While you’re there, grab an Iceman Tune-Up card from one of our staff. Bring it in when you bring in your bike for a tune-up to receive a $25 store credit toward bikes and accessories when you pick up your bike!
Spot the Vibe Challenge
Our Spot the Vibe Photo Challenge is effective ALL WEEKEND. Spot the Vibe – Take a photo – Post it on your Facebook wall – Tag Hometown Bicycles in the photo – Get some coinage. ($5 toward your next bike or accessory purchase, to be exact).
Winter Hours Effective 11/9/12
Beginning November 9th, our store hours will be changing to:
Monday – Friday 10am – 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 5pm
Stay on the lookout for our upcoming winter and night ride schedule.