LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY, and the excitement’s building for this October 11th event of epic awesomeness! To get you in the “Tour de Livingston” mood, here are a few fun facts about our favorite community ride:
1) This will be the Tour de Livingston’s 8th birthday!
2) To date, the Tour de Livingston has raised $180,000 to provide basic needs within OUR COMMUNITY via the Livingston County United Way.
3) Created by the Howell Rotary, the success of Tour de Livingston hasinspired other Rotary clubs to launch their own cycling fundraisers.
4) Tour de Livingston is one of the only times in which cyclists are allowed toride the GM Proving Grounds.
6) We firmly believe that Tour de Livingston is one of THE BEST ways to view the fall scenery in our beautiful community!
REGISTER HERE for the Tour de Livingston.
SMILE HERE because you know you’re going to have a blast at the Tour de Livingston!
Kudos to the volunteers for making it possible, and our heartfelt thanks to the Fire Department for everything they have done and do for this community.
And a special congratulations to Mary Theresa who won the bicycle that we donated to the event. (Photo at right courtesy Brighton Area Fire Department)
REMINDER: MONUMENTAL MOVING SALE THIS WEEKEND