We have had COVID contact exposure at the shop, and with the rise in COVID cases in LIvingston County and for the health and well being of our customers and crew, we are taking the necessary precautions to keep everybody safe.
As of today, April 16, 2021, our shop is implementing CURBSIDE ONLY drop-off and pick-up for the next 2 weeks. We appreciate your understanding and support. Please bear with us as we do our part to stop the spread.
What to expect:
1. We have increased the frequency of our sanitizing rotation on shop tools and equipment.
2. No customers will be allowed in the shop.
3. During this two week period, we will only be accepting EMERGENCY REPAIRS (i.e. flat tires and safety-related repairs).
4. We are committed to finishing all tune-ups and repairs currently in the shop.
5. Facial coverings are required at all times inside the building.
6. Our shop hours have been temporarily reduced to minimize exposure (see below).
Thank you for for your support and helping us be a part of the solution. We have and will always believe in our community. Make sure you are regularly practicing healthy habits.
Monday, Thursday, Friday 12pm – 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 5pm