Business as usual? Our slightly new normal…
We’re excited to welcome our Hometownies back into the shop. It’s June, it’s gorgeous cycling weather, and we have missed you!
After winter – and what certainly feels like a “second winter” – we are pleased to announce that customers are now able to enter our retail and service shops, effective immediately. Yay for some good news!
Here are some things to know as we move forward:
- For the remainder of 2020, our hours are Thursday – Monday from 10 AM – 5 PM. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
NEW BIKE SALES
- For NEW bike sales, please call the shop at (810) 225-2441 to schedule an appointment. Inventory is getting low, all across the country, but we do have some bikes in stock. However, so as not to waste your time or get your hopes up, we prefer that you call in advance for us to assess your needs and ensure we have matching inventory to offer. Appointments allow us to best serve you, which is our main goal!
- Our parking lot still has a queuing area. If you are a service customer, please use the middle entry door. If you are a retail customer for parts or accessories, come in the main front door. And if you prefer we come to you, follow the signage to park in the designated area and call the shop at (810) 225-2441 for assistance. We understand that some of our customers are in high risk groups.
UPDATED PHONE AND TEXTING SYSTEM
- We’re in the process of updating our phone system. Our apologies for any delays you may experience.
- Please practice social distancing while inside the shop by staying 6 feet apart.
Thank you for allowing us to be your hometown bicycle shop. We will be resuming our shop rides soon, so stay tuned for updates!
Resources continue to be limited. We still need your support.
Thank you for your generosity.