YOU ARE INVITED! Where to Ride in Michigan Clinic & Potluck Party
PLUS BIG Surprise Announcement!!
THIS SUNDAY – MARCH 3RD – from 5:30-7:30 PM
Can you believe it’s finally March?! We are so stoked to kick off the spring cycling season with you at our FREE information-packed party on Sunday, March 3rd from 5:30-7:30 PM. Whether you are new to cycling, a member of Team Hometown, or anywhere in-between, you are welcome to attend!
Why you’ll be SO glad you came:
You will be the FIRST to hear our BIG SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT!
And when we say big, we mean…
Other exciting reasons to come!
- Learn all about Michigan trails, tours and groups.
- Take home trail maps, websites, and other valuable resources.
- Become knowledgeable about youth cycling, charitable events and groups, and volunteer opportunities galore.
- Join Team Hometown! This event marks the last day to join for 2019.
- And the very most important reason? Shaun’s FOOD! Your very own bike whisperer will be tantalizing our taste buds with Trinidadian-style spicy curry shrimp! (Come on, people, you know you want to eat ALL the shrimp)
We have some fantastic speakers lined up to share a wealth of knowledge with you:
- Team Hometown Captains, Mike Dyer & Joe Ostervik – Learn about one of the most active and positively influential cycling Teams in Michigan!
- MiSCA – Discover the power of youth cycling, coaching, and volunteer needs.
- Tour de Livingston – Hear all about one of our favorite community rides EVER!!
- Tom Hermann – Get introduced to the best rails-to-trails, gravel routes, local singletrack, and organizations (like MCMBA and PotoMBA).
- Jim Plaunt with Bike Tour Vacations – Be transported through the municipal, metro, and state parks; scenic regions; bike clubs; and smart phone navigation.
Bring a dish to pass, meet other cycling enthusiasts, feast and have fun!
Join Team Hometown Bicycles!
The Where to Ride in Michigan Clinic & Potluck on March 3rd offers up one last opportunity to join Team Hometown for the 2019 year. We are currently 70 incredible Team members and growing! Join us for rides, races, camaraderie, events, and all-around FUN.
How to Join: Download our Team Application. Drop it by the shop or bring it to the Potluck! Our Team Store is NOW OPEN, and will remain open through March 15th. Order your kits to make your membership OFFICIALLY official!